On September 27th (Xie Yiguan), on the Internet, the privately-tested African swine fever vaccine was not used in clinical trials. Wenshi, a leading pig breeding company, responded on the 27th that the company has not used African swine fever vaccine for epidemic prevention. The company complies with the State's regulations on the use of veterinary vaccines, and in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs and the local animal husbandry and veterinary departments on the prevention and control of African swine fever, actively cooperates with the epidemic prevention departments to strictly implement the measures for the prevention and control of African swine fever. management.
- •Ministry of Public Security: 244 telecom and Internet fraud
- •Disability and rehabilitation ＂Nobel Prize＂ - international
- •Japan's kansai electric power five high-level resignation of
- •South Korea and Japan will hold their first bilateral consul
- •Xinhua net comment: salute! The brightest star of the republ
- •The new era, the Chinese people most proud of The Times!
- •Shanxi leisure agriculture and rural tourism promotion Seven
- •Wen's shares: no use of African swine fever vaccine for epid
- •Daxing Airport Construction Process: The peak time is equiva
- •The concentrated procurement of drugs is fierce and stimulat